Sunday, February 2, 2014

Groundhogs Day

In years past I remember Groundhogs Day was a big celebration. Punxsutawney Phil was always on the news predicting the weather for the next six weeks. This year poor Phil seems to be overshadowed by the Super Bowl also on Feb. 2.

Friday I had numerous people ask me if I was going to watch the Super Bowl or which team would I cheer for. Not one person ask about Punxsutawney Phil. Groundhogs Day is a cute tradition which started over a hundred years ago and sure to continue beyond Super Bowl Sunday. If his prognosis is for an early spring I'm sure he'll warm the hearts of many who are battling the bitter cold.

I'm currently working on my WIP Until We Met Again. My goal is to blog twice a week this month so stop by later this week to see what February contest is and who won January's Amazon Gift Card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment