Monday, November 25, 2013

Chores

I'd hoped to be back here over the weekend but housework was a little demanding. Cleaning isn't on my top ten list these days so there was a lot to do. Now the house is a little less cluttered and I feel energizer.

I've been in a Christmas mood the last couple of weeks. For me part of the holiday is making gifts for the little ones. So Saturday I took several breaks from household chores and worked on a sewing project for my granddaughter. I only need to make two more.

This week is Thanksgiving and we've planned our menu. We have to have our family favorites of Cranberry Salad. What is your family's favorite?



2 comments:

  1. It has been alot of fun look for home made project that I can make for the the family. I just hope that they all enjoy what I came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa, yes it's fun making projects for others. I too hope they enjoy their gifts.

    ReplyDelete